Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition & Fees
|UG Full Time Student||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Full Time (12 Credits or More)
|Mandatory Consolidated Fees
|Total Tuition and Consolidated Fees
|UG Part Time Student||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Part Time per credit||$335.03||$618.85|
|Mandatory Consolidated Fees
|Total Tuition and Consolidated
|Graduate Full Time Student||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Full Time (9 Credits or More) per semester||$4,190.00||$12,917.00|
|Mandatory Consolidated Fees per semester||$971.98||$971.98|
|Total Tuition and Consolidated Fees per semester||$5,161.98||$13,888.98|
|Graduate Part Time Student||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Part Time per credit||$458.00||$741.82|
|Mandatory Consolidated Fee per credit||$66.97||$66.97|
|Total Tuition and Consolidated Fee per credit||$524.97||$808.79|
Paid Assistantships & Internships
Graduate & Lab Assistantships
College of Business graduate students have the opportunity to apply for the competitive graduate or lab assistantship positions. Selected students receive a stipend of approximately $13,163 per year along with both in-state or out-of-state tuition paid. Although assistantships are awarded only for fall and spring terms, in some cases tuition for summer school will also be included.
How to Qualify
Full-time students accepted into one of the CoB's graduate programs can be considered for an assistantship position. Positions are awarded in the fall and spring semesters. The application deadlines for fall awards is March 1 and spring awards is October 1. But, preference is given to early applicants. Stay up-to-date on upcoming dates for assistantships and other important deadlines by filling out the request information form on our homepage.
If needed, applicants may be contacted for an interview, either in person or by phone. Notifications of decisions will be sent out three weeks after the deadline.
Assistantships represent a commitment of 19 hours per week and individuals are expected to not hold other employment.
Types of Graduate Assistantships
- Bengal Solutions Scholar: Scholars will have the opportunity to gain real-world working experience as a business advisor for local companies. To apply fill out an application here.
- COB Assistant: GAs will work directly with professors or directors to perform research, teach classes or labs, tutor, manage grading and a variety of other tasks. To apply for the COB Assistantship, please apply here. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to apply for both the Graduate Assistantship and Bengal Solutions Scholar opportunities!
In addition, students can also apply for a Lab Assistantship position. These positions require students to assist different departments within the College through tutoring, grading, proctoring and more. Students work 19 hours per week at $18 per hour for 16 weeks over each semester.
Career Path Internships (CPI)
The purpose of this program is to provide opportunities for students to be employed both on and off campus, as intern’s positions related to their academic and professional interests. This program enhances student success by employing students in their educational and/or career field of choice. CPI interns gain hands-on experience while enhancing their job readiness skills. Established in 2011, the CPI program has provided over 3,600 students with the opportunity to gain professional, real world experience in their field of study.
- Current ISU Student
- Full-time Status
- Good academic Standing
All CPI positions are funded by Idaho State University and depend on class level:
- Undergraduate: $9/hour
- Graduate/post-bac: $11/hour
- Doctorate: $13/hour
Financial Aid & Scholarship Options
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a government program awarding grants and loans to students based on their household income.
The Bengal Online Scholarship System is home to hundreds of ISU and College of Business specific scholarships. Each year over $10 million in scholarships are awarded to students.
Students can also obtain student loans or get an on-campus job as part of the workstudy program.
- The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) is a program coordinated by the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education that allows undergraduate students residing in participant states to attend programs at Idaho State University at a reduced cost.
- Participating states include: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
Non-Resident Tuition Waivers for Graduate Students
- A limited number of tuition waivers are awarded to graduate students based on their academic performance.
- The Western Regional Graduate Program WRGP) makes high-quality, distinctive graduate programs and healthcare-related programs available to students of the West at the resident tuition rate. As part of the Student Exchange Program of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education, WRGP helps place students in a wide range of graduate programs, all designed around the educational, social, and economic needs of the West.
- Through WRGP, residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming are eligible to enroll in available programs outside of their home state at resident tuition rates. Students need not demonstrate financial need.