Ordering Official Transcripts from ISU
Please note: Due to COVID-19, the US Postal Service is experiencing high shipping volumes and limited employee availability.
Official transcripts are ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, contact 703-742-7791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To start a new order, click here to access the National Student Clearinghouse link.
- Once on the National Student Clearinghouse site, click on the green start button to begin your order.
- Your student ID number is not required to order an official transcript.
Federal Express will NOT deliver to a PO BOX.
Unofficial Transcripts from ISU
ISU does not provide unofficial transcripts. Academic advising transcripts are available in the student portal, BengalWeb.
- The price for an official ISU transcript is $10.00 per copy plus any delivery method service charge.
- If you need to submit a form with your transcript request there will be an attachment option available in the Student Clearinghouse order.
- Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- The Registrar's office will hold a transcript labeled pickup for only 30 days, after which time they will be destroyed and the student must order and pay for a new official transcript
- You must show a valid photo ID when picking up your transcript order.
- If you completed attendance at ISU prior to 1988, your transcript may be stored on paper and available only as a paper copy, no PDF delivery option is available.
- For more general information, please contact us at 208-282-2661 or at email@example.com
For professional development transcripts, please visit:
Third-Party Transcript Ordering
To order a transcript as a third party, please submit the following:
- A written, signed release from the student
- Personal identifying information about the student, such as any names while attending, date of birth, etc.
- The recipient and the recipient’s mailing address
- $10.00 cash or check payment per transcript ordered
Transcript orders received by this method are processed on the 1 st and 15 th of every month, or the subsequent business day.
Office of the Registrar
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Ave, Mail Stop 8196
Pocatello, ID 83209-8196