We serve ISU by framing a dynamic academic enterprise that develops graduates who enrich the world
To empower students, faculty, and staff in the pursuit of scholarly excellence
- Leadership-Cultivate collaboration, service, and excellence
- Passion-Champion education to transform lives and communities
- Learning-Nurture intellectual curiosity and creative engagement
- Adaptability-Responsive and flexible in a dynamic higher education environment
- Strategic-Proactive in shaping the future of the Academy
- Inclusivity-Embrace diversity and respect open inquiry and dialogue
Focused on student success through academics
Idaho State University’s Academic Affairs Division is the cornerstone of the University’s administrative structure.
- Colleges’ academic programs and standards
- university enrollment and registration
- operational support
ISU’s Executive Vice President & Provost leads a team of faculty, staff and administrators with a mission dedicated to achieving student success. We also focus on ISU’s accreditation, faculty research and identifying ways of innovating programs and support throughout the Institution.
If you have questions or would like more information about what the Academic Affairs Division does for you, please contact the Office of the Provost.
Executive Vice President & Provost
Dr. Laura Woodworth-Ney
Laura Woodworth-Ney was named Idaho State University's Executive Vice President and Provost August 14, 2016. Previously, she served as the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs since June 24, 2013, and as ISU’s Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs for three years before that. more>