Focused on student success through academics
Idaho State University’s Academic Affairs Division is the cornerstone of the University’s administrative structure.
- Colleges’ academic programs and standards
- university enrollment and registration
- operational support
ISU’s Executive Vice President & Provost leads a team of faculty, staff and administrators with a mission dedicated to achieving student success. We also focus on ISU’s accreditation, faculty research and identifying ways of innovating programs and support throughout the Institution.
If you have questions or would like more information about what the Academic Affairs Division does for you, please contact the Office of the Provost.
Executive Vice President & Provost
Dr. Laura Woodworth-Ney
Laura Woodworth-Ney was named Idaho State University's Executive Vice President and Provost August 14, 2016. Previously, she served as the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs since June 24, 2013, and as ISU’s Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs for three years before that. more>
- Colleges and Departments
- Faculty Support
- Program Information
- Academic Policies
- Presentations and Assemblies
- Executive Vice President & Provost
- Academic Information
- University Councils and Committees
- Institutional Research
- Educational Technology Services
- Instructional Technology Resource Center
- American Indian Tuition Fee Program
Office of Academic Affairs