facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Forms and Documents


  • ISU Consulting Form
  • Academic Affairs Budget Request Form
    • All requests for funds to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs will need to be submitted on this form.  
    • All decisions will be documented and returned to the college. If approved, spending will not be allowed until the actual transfer of funds have processed and is visible in Banner.  
    • If the form is submitted electronically, please forward to acadvp@isu.edu. If you have questions, please call (208) 282-2171.
  • ISU Teaching Innovation Grant
    • The Program for Instructional Effectiveness (PIE) invites proposals for the Teaching Innovation Grant. The purpose of this grant is to recognize and reward innovation in university teaching.