Division of Finance
The Division of Finance supports Idaho State's University mission by providing essential financial services, information, and support to all units and all campuses.
Offices within the Division of Finance oversee student accounts, prepare and administer budgets, process financial transactions, pay employees and vendors, procure goods and services, prepare financial information and analysis to the university community.
Our work is guided by the following principles:
- Stewardship and maximization of the university’s assets and resources
- Timely, responsive, service to students, staff, and stakeholders
- Trust, transparency, and inclusivity in budgeting and financial reporting
- Integrity and compliance in financial accounting and reporting systems
- Budgeting and financial decision-making informed by strategic plans and priorities
- Budget and financial structures that foster innovation and stewardship
- Empowerment, mutual accountability, responsiveness, and adaptation at the local level