- Diplomas will be mailed via the United States Postal Service first class mail to the address you indicated on your graduation application.
- Diplomas should arrive 2-3 weeks after your degree has been posted to your academic record and official transcript.
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org letting you know when your degree has been posted and a second email from the diploma vendor (Michael Sutter Company) when your diploma has been mailed. Degree awarding may take up to five weeks. Please watch your ISU email account closely.
Your diploma will be mailed to the address you supplied on your graduation application.
Updating your mailing or permanent address on BengalWeb will NOT change where your diploma is mailed
Notify a Graduation Specialist in the Office of the Registrar of any changes in your diploma mailing address as soon as possible. Once the information for your diploma is sent to our diploma printing vendor, the mailing address cannot be changed.
Order a Diploma Replacement
Express Diplomas may not be delivered to a PO BOX. If you place an order for an Express Diploma you must provide a physical address.
- Ordering your replacement diploma is easy using our online ordering service.
- Choose standard delivery (USPS) or express overnight (FedEx) delivery.
- Diplomas will be printed and mailed within 2-3 days of your order.
- Replacement diplomas cost $30.00
- Easily track the status of a new or replacement diploma order online.
The name printed on a replacement or duplicate diploma defaults to the legal name ISU has on file. Please refer to the Diploma Name Standard for more information. To change the name on your diploma, please submit a Name Change request form and attach the corresponding legal documentation.
You may mail your name change form to:
Idaho State University Office of the Registrar
921 S 8th Ave, Mail Stop 8196
Pocatello ID 83209-8196
Or email email@example.com for additional electronic submission options.