Save the Date for An Opportuni-Tea 2023
Join us in celebrating and supporting our exceptional ISU Honors Students at the 13th annual UHP fundraiser
Saturday, April 1, 2023
12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
About "An Opportuni-Tea"
The 13th Annual An Opportuni-Tea is scheduled for Saturday, April 1, 2023 from noon - 2:30 p.m. Doors open at 11:30 a.m.
This event builds funding for the University Honors Program at Idaho State University. Donations directly impact student success by supporting student scholarships, student research, additional UHP programming, seminars, and courses. In essence, funds raised by An Opportuni-Tea provide additional opportunities for high-achieving ISU students.
The event will feature a delicious afternoon tea complete with savories, scones, sweets, and mimosas. Entertainment and activities at the event include performances by current Honors students, a silent auction featuring work by students in the University Honors Program, an "Owl Tree" with opportunities to sponsor mini-scholarships that target specific students' needs, and more.
Don't miss your opportunity to participate in this special occasion with us! Consider sponsoring a table for An Opportuni-Tea. Sponsors are able to choose their level of sponsorship and table location. Your name, department, college, or company will be included on the event program and posters, and your table will identify you as a supporter for our Honors student's education and Idaho's future. Tables are set for eight which allows adequate room for guests, tableware, and decorations. Half table purchases are also available.
The funds raised by the An Opportuni-Tea event benefit our truly amazing ISU Honors Students.
Idaho State University Honors students are an amazing, hardworking group of people. In addition to their education at ISU, these students participate in leadership, mentoring, and volunteer positions. Many Honors students participate in the tea each year; brewing and serving tea, running the silent auction table, setting and cleaning up the event, and sharing their experiences as ISU Honors students with those who attend the tea.
Table Sponsorship Information
What does it mean to be a Table Sponsor at An Opportuni-Tea?
- Table sponsors for An Opportuni-Tea can choose their level of sponsorship and table location (based upon availability).
- Table sponsors typically enjoy choosing a theme and decorating their table.
- Your name or company will be included in the event program and your table sign will identify you or your business as a sponsor.
- Tables are set for eight (yourself and seven guests) with plenty of room for decorations and tableware.
- Half tables are available and seat four (yourself and three guests).
- Tables are reserved when sponsorship payments are processed.
What do table sponsors provide?
- Centerpiece and table decorations
- Teacups & saucers (optional)
- Creamer & Sugar set
- Party favor or small gift for each place setting (optional)
What is provided for table sponsors?
- Water glasses/goblets
- China place settings, including teacups & saucers if not provided by sponsor. (plain white ceramic, provided by Chartwells)
- White cloth napkins and white tablecloth
- Table tent card with table sponsor name
Table Sponsorship Pricing
Please see the floor plan below. (Updated February 24, 2023)
Early Bird Rate
Sponsorships processed by January 20, 2023 are eligible for $50 off regular table prices.
Submitting A Table Sponsorship Request & Payment Information
There are two easy ways to submit your request to sponsor a table at An Opportuni-Tea:
- Complete the online Table Sponsorship Request Form.
- Download the Opportuni-Tea Table Sponsor Packet (pdf) and print the Table Sponsor Submission Form. You may submit the form via mail or in person.
Tables are reserved once sponsorship payment is processed.
Table Sponsorship Payment
There are three ways to submit payment:
1. Mail a check to:
University Honors Program
Idaho State University
921 S 8th Ave, Stop 8010
Pocatello, ID 83209-8010
2. Drop off a check or cash to the Honors Program Office at:
Room 304A in the Rendezvous Building on the ISU campus
(1111 Martin Luther King Jr Way)
3. Pay online with a credit card through the ISU Foundation:
Go to https://app.mobilecause.com/form/oZ1ciw?parent_id=641427&vid=p5490
Please follow this procedure to ensure that your donation is quickly transferred to the Honors Program.
-- Under "Choose Amount", select "Other" and type in your sponsorship total.
-- Under the "ISU Family of Funds", choose "Other Fund" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
-- This will open a text box where you will type "Table sponsorship for An Opportuni-Tea"
You will receive a receipt from the ISU Foundation that will say the donation went to the "Dr. Cynthia Hill Endowment Fund" with a note that the funds are for the "Honors Program An Opportuni-Tea".