University Honors Program Student Leaders
Being a member of the University Honors Envoy Program at ISU means you are an enthusiastic and dedicated representative of Idaho State University and the University Honors Program. Envoy members participate in Honors leadership roles, recruitment events, new student orientation, and fundraising initiatives.
Honors Mentors provide Honors students a resource on campus that they can rely upon to answer questions related to their education, the university, and even personal matters. Their knowledge of ISU campus resources and professional training offer new Honors students with a reliable advocate for a successful college experience.
Mentor Application - Contact Dawn Brooks if you are interested.
UHP Student Club
The UHP Club's purpose is:
- to enhance educational and social opportunities for outstanding students
- to organize Honors related social and service activities
- to encourage alternative forms of learning and evaluation with an emphasis on group discussion
- to encourage the development of new Honors classes
- to develop leadership skills
- to promote service in the community and surrounding areas in order to encourage excellence of heart as well as of mind
The UHP Club hosts a variety of social and service events throughout the academic year, 3-4 events a month. Recent club events include: capture the flag orientation event, Veterans Home visits, a Halloween pajama party, a President's Day treasure hunt, Rake-A-Wish for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Fall Carnival, and the end of the year Floats and Votes Party.