facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Change Major Request (CMR)

Declare Major/Minor

  • Log into MyISU
  • In the Main Menu, click on Discover
  • In the search bar, search for "Change Major Request - Students"
  • Click on Start New Change Major Request (CMR)
  • Follow on-screen instructions

Contact your Academic Advisor if you have any questions.