Cultural Events Committee Call for Proposals is Open
May 10, 2023
Call for Proposals: The Cultural Events Committee invites all ISU faculty members to submit an application for funding to serve any ISU community.
If you are planning a cultural event to take place in the new fiscal year (July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024), submit your application form via the CEC webpage by Friday, September 15, 2023. The committee will start to review the submitted applications after the deadline. If you have questions, you may contact Susan Goslee (email@example.com), the committee chair.
We offer the following additional information:
- The committee has a total of $11,000 to distribute for this new 2023-2024 fiscal year. • Proposals will be prioritized according to these criteria:
- Evidence of cost-sharing
- Evidence of concrete plans for student engagement
- Evidence of concrete plans for community engagement
- All funding offers are contingent on the availability of funds.
- We encourage applications that address diversity and social justice.
- Multiple applications from within a given department/unit for different events will be considered. However, only one application from an individual will be funded within a fiscal year. Preference will be given to applicants who have not received funding during the previous fiscal year. • Please note that CEC funds cannot be used to pay stipends to ISU employees, nor for meals. • Successful applicants/events may be added to our website.