The Department of Biological Sciences at Idaho State University has knowledgeable staff and a variety of resources available to support our departmental teaching activities and our broader educational outreach needs for the Pocatello and Southeast Idaho communities. The primary function and personnel of the stockrooms is to provide direct support for laboratory education courses.
Pocatello Stockroom - LS 193
- Fill out and submit the form at least 7 business days prior to the delivery date.
- The stockroom may not have specific items readily available, and shipping can vary from vendor to vendor; ordering two weeks prior is recommended.
- Do not set the exact start time of your lab sections as the time/date needed for the order to be delivered.
- Handwritten and verbal orders are not accepted.
September - April, 8 am to 5 pm
May - August, 7:30 am to 4 pm
Controlled access is required by the ISU Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) office:
- Use the 1/2 door (facing room 152) to conduct business with the stockroom staff. There will be a bell at the window.
- When the stockroom is closed, you may still enter the stockroom if you have authorized card access.
- The stockroom is inaccessible between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Your card will not work during these hours.
- When the stockroom is closed, there is a motion detector activated; if you do not know how to disarm the motion detector you will trip the alarm and public safety will come immediately and question you. Ask Erin if you do not know how to disarm the motion detector and she will show you how. If you use the stockroom after hours, please turn on the motion detector and lock all doors as you leave.
These forms are fill-able in either Google OR Adobe/Word: 1) download, 2) open in Adobe Reader, Excel, or MS Word, and 3) fill it out before printing.