Grading & Moodle
- For 0 credit labs, the points accumulated in laboratory are scaled to 25% of the final grade for the full course. For 1 credit labs, letter grades are awarded separately from lecture.
- Weekly lab assignments, quizzes, and exams must be graded and returned to the students the following week. These are forms of assessment that the instructor and student use to help them tailor their approaches to teaching and learning.
- Mid-term (labs 1-6) and Final (all) lab grades will be calculated each semester:
- Assignments for labs 1-6 must be entered into Moodle by the Wednesday of Mid-term week
- Assignments for all labs must be entered by the Monday of Finals week.