| The Alternative Testing and Flexibility in Attendance/Assignments/Testing forms can be filled in with the following accommodations:
- Alternative Testing (Extra Time 1.50x, Reduced Distraction Testing Room) - have the student attend lab 15 minutes before the scheduled start time and stay 15 minutes after the lab ends (i.e. once all other students have left) to take the pre- and post-quizzes. Make sure the lab is locked to limit distractions. Please read the Alternative Testing page and fill in the associated form.
- Preferential Seating - on the random assigned seating spreadsheet keep the accommodated student in the same seat each week. Sometimes you may have to keep them with the same group or one other student for the duration of the semester.
- Flexibility in Attendance - the student must contact their lab instructor before or during the lab they are missing to make arrangements to attend another lab section that week. If they are unable to attend another lab section, they will need to make arrangements to make up the lab content during the lab instructor's office hours. We can accommodate, at most, two missed labs for the duration of the semester, if the student is unable to attend another lab section during that week. Please read the Flexibility in Attendance/Assignments/Testing page and fill in the associated form.
- Flexibility in Assignments - the student will not be required to turn in the task sheet and/or JAA at the end of lab. They will need to turn it in 24 hours later or, if a Friday lab, the following Monday. If they do not turn in the assignments in this time frame, the student will lose 50% of the points earned (0 points if not turned in 7 days after original due date).
- Notetaking - Disability Services will provide a notetaker who will be contacting you to make arrangements.
- Permission to Record Lectures - the student will use a recorder or similar device (his/her own or one from Disability Services) to record lectures.
- Food and Drink in Classroom - must be kept at the front of the room on top of the bag shelves.accommodations