Important Contact Information
ISU requires that students have the opportunity to fairly evaluate lecture and lab courses. The course evaluation coordinator is responsible for posting evaluation forms in Moodle and sharing the responses with the correct instructor.
Please contact Biology Office 227 with questions about evaluations.
Refer to the lecture instructors with questions about lecture content, exams, exam proctoring, lecture registration.
- Heather Ray; Assistant Professor, email@example.com, LS 204 (Fall)
- Jennifer Abbruzzese; Assistant Lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 209 (Summer)
- Sherry Adam; Assistant Lecturer (Idaho Falls), email@example.com, TAB 165 (Spring)
- Eliezer Schwarz; Assistant Lecturer (Idaho Falls), firstname.lastname@example.org, TAB 165 (Fall)
- Jack Shurley; Senior Lecturer, email@example.com, LS 438A (Summer)
- Anna Grinath, Assistant Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 411 (Fall, Spring)
- Keith Reinhardt; Associate Professor, email@example.com, LS 412 (Fall)
- Eliezer Schwarz; Assistant Lecturer (Idaho Falls), firstname.lastname@example.org, TAB 165 (Spring)
- Rebecca Hale, Assistant Professor, email@example.com, LS 435A (Spring)
- Jennifer Abbruzzese; Assistant Lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org, LS 209 (Spring)
- Curt Anderson, Professor, email@example.com, LS 330 (Fall)
Payroll & Travel
Payroll: Please contact Biology Office 227 with questions about payroll such as pay periods.
Travel: Please contact Biology Office 202 to initiate the travel process, reserve an ISU motor pool vehicle, or to get passes. All CPI, GTA, and Adjunct lab instructors that live in Pocatello but teach at the Idaho Falls campus can either be compensated for travel or use a motor pool vehicle. Those instructors that teach in Idaho Falls but do not have an ISU parking permit can request Department Day Use Passes. These passes must have the current date (MM/DD/YY) written in bold permanent marker so it is easily seen by Parking employees. Writing the date in pen or pencil may result in a $30 citation.