Here is the Idaho Division of Human Resources Executive Branch Statewide Policy, Section 14: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Reasonable Accommodation.
Section 14: Americans with Disabilities Act
Faculty portal to student accommodations
Link to Disability Services AIM database for faculty members and instructors who have students with accommodations, which allows them to:
- View student accommodations
- Manage faculty database profile
- Securely upload exams
Note: Only faculty working with students that have accommodations will be granted access to this portal.
Support Services for the ISU Community:
- Request American Sign Language/English Interpreters
- Captioning Services: Disability Services has teamed up with the ITRC to provide assistance with the captioning of instructional materials. Please fill out the request form or contact the ITRC at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Website Accessibility Support
- Universal Design for Learning