The Faculty Senate is the elected body that represents the University Faculty in the initiation, consideration, recommendation, and implementation of policy within the purpose and powers of the University Faculty. Faculty Senate website
The Instructional Effectiveness program's purpose is to support great teaching by promoting all campus activities related to enhancing instructional effectiveness. Instructional Effectiveness website
Forms and Documents
- ISU Affiliate Faculty Nomination and Privileges Form (one document)
- Contact Ann Medinger, firstname.lastname@example.org or x2493 for all colleges other than the Kasiska Division of Health Sciences
- Contact Joy Chivers, email@example.com or x4899 for the Kasiska Division of Health Sciences
- ISU Consulting Form
- Special Course Fee Forms
- Special Course Fee Procedure 6-5-2023
- Special Course Fee Authorization Form
- Special Course Fee Detail Code List
- Due Date: November 1 for subsequent Academic Year (submit prior to these dates to allow time for feedback and processing).
- Annual Special Course Fee Report - Template
- Annual Special Course Fee DocuSign (submit this with the Annual Special Course Fee Report Template as an attachment)
- Due Date: All Annual Special Course Fee Reports are due to Academic Affairs by the third Friday in July.
- Academic Affairs Budget Request Form
- All requests for funds to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs will need to be submitted on this form.
- All decisions will be documented and returned to the college. If approved, spending will not be allowed until the actual transfer of funds have processed and is visible in Banner.
- If the form is submitted electronically, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please call (208) 282-2171.
- ISU Teaching Innovation Grant
- The Program for Instructional Effectiveness (PIE) invites proposals for the Teaching Innovation Grant. The purpose of this grant is to recognize and reward innovation in university teaching.
- Resources for Handling Difficult Conversations in the Classroom
- Faculty Survey 2020 - Final Report
- Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog
- New Faculty Resources
- Promotion & Tenure Workshop
- Webinar: Strategies To Prevent Cheating and Enhance Learning In The Classroom