The Faculty Senate is the elected body that represents the University Faculty in the initiation, consideration, recommendation, and implementation of policy within the purpose and powers of the University Faculty. Faculty Senate website
The Instructional Effectiveness program's purpose is to support great teaching by promoting all campus activities related to enhancing instructional effectiveness. Instructional Effectiveness website
Forms and Documents
- ISU Affiliate Faculty Nomination Form & Privileges Form (one document)
- ISU Consulting Form
- Class Fee Forms
- Class Fee Authorization Procedures
- Class Fee Authorization Form
- Class Fee Detail Code List
- Due Dates: December 1 for subsequent Fall Semester; July 1 for subsequent Spring Semester; and August 1 for subsequent Summer Semester (submit prior to these dates to allow time for feedback and processing).
- Academic Affairs Budget Request Form
- All requests for funds to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs will need to be submitted on this form.
- All decisions will be documented and returned to the college. If approved, spending will not be allowed until the actual transfer of funds have processed and is visible in Banner.
- If the form is submitted electronically, please forward to email@example.com. If you have questions, please call (208) 282-2171.
- ISU Teaching Innovation Grant
- The Program for Instructional Effectiveness (PIE) invites proposals for the Teaching Innovation Grant. The purpose of this grant is to recognize and reward innovation in university teaching.
Annual Faculty Evaluation & Five-Year Periodic Performance Review
(The Five-Year Review form, including the chairs portion, may be found in Faculty Success)
- Faculty Success Procedures for Annual Evaluations
- Complete Annual Faculty Evaluations using Faculty Success
- CoT & KDHS Dept Chair Section for Fac Eval 2020
- Dept Chair Section for Fac Eval CAL CoB CoE CoSE EOL 2020
- Dean Section for Fac Eval 2020 All Colleges
- Resources for Handling Difficult Conversations in the Classroom
- Faculty Survey 2020 - Final Report
- Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog
- New Faculty Resources
- Promotion & Tenure Workshop
- Webinar: Strategies To Prevent Cheating and Enhance Learning In The Classroom