Forms for ITRC Services
- Moodle ISU Metacourse Request Form
- Moodle ISU Special Course Request Form
- Moodle ISU Community Site Request Form. For the Moodle ISU Community Site Requests please read the following document: Service Sharing Protocol - Moodle ISU Public (SSP)
Course Evaluation Forms
- Course Evaluation Request Form for End of Semester Evaluations. (Eval Coord.)
Course Evaluation Checklist - Use the checklist to help you track your progress every semester to complete Course Evaluations.
- Course Evaluation Coordinator Request Form (Department Chair)
- New Interactive Video Conference Classroom (IVCC) Recording Request Form. The IVC Classrooms will utilize the Zoom Cloud Recording platforms to capture class sessions. (This process is active for the 2022 Spring Semester.)
Share Zoom Cloud recordings to Moodle course
Zoom Cloud recordings can integrate with Moodle ISU, the instructor will add the Zoom activity and import their Zoom Meeting ID to their course to make the recordings available to all students.
Share Zoom Cloud recordings with Specific students
If instructors want the recording available to specific students instead of the whole class, the specific Zoom recording link from the Recording page can be shared. For more information review: Managing and sharing cloud recordings.
Online Proctoring Forms
- Enable Online Proctoring Request Form requested per semester.
- Request For Assistance in Reviewing your Exam Results Idaho Falls Testing Center will contact you with more information
Please contact the ITRC to get assistance with your exams or alternative assessment options.
Contact the ITRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or isu.edu/itrc to make an appointment.
Please review other proctoring strategies in the following document:
Zoom Account Request Forms
- Faculty/Staff/Students no longer need to use a request form to create their Zoom account. Zoom is connected to the University's single sign-on (SSO) system.
- Go to ISU’s Zoom sign-in page [isu.zoom.us]
- Select Sign in.
- Enter the same Username and Password you use to log in to BengalWeb.
In addition to SSO, users in a Moodle Course with the "Teacher", "Unlisted Teacher", or "Non-editing Teacher" role will be upgraded to a Licensed Zoom account.
- Students needing a Temporary ISU Zoom License for Academic use can self-enroll in this Moodle ISU course: Temporary ISU Zoom Licensed Account.
The Zoom license is enabled for 1 full year tell the end of that future semester. For example, if the license is enabled Fall 2022 mid-semester, the license is disabled at the end of Fall 2023 (after grades are due).
Simply re-enroll in the course to re-enable for the Zoom license, if needed.
- Zoom Large License Request form. The ITRC has a limited number of Zoom Large Room/Webinar Licenses available for check out to support academic programs at ISU.
On-Demand Training Forms
- Accessibility Workshops
- E-Learn Tool Workshops
- Moodle Workshops
- Quality Matters Workshops
- Register for The 3 C's of Blended Course Design
One on One training:
- Sign-up for Quality+ Program
- Quality Matters Booklet with Annotations Request Form
- Professional Development Request Form
- Teaching Online with Moodle ISU Online Registration Form, more information on this workshop can be found at Quality Matters at ISU, Teaching Online with Moodle ISU
- Snagit License Request Form - Note there are limited licenses, but you can also use Techsmith's trial versions. Techsmith is offering free access and expanded usage of tools that help enable business and educational continuity during the pandemic.
- Edit Bay Reservation Form - Reserve the edit bay as a space to create a narrated presentation or join a web conference meeting.
- Training Lab Reservation Form - Reserve the training lab to host a meeting. The room can also connect to zoom meetings.
Suggest an improvement for:
- Google - Instructions on how to improve Google's products
- H5P - Open form to send direct feedback to the H5P developers
- Moodle - Create an account on Moodle Tracker (sign in with your ISU Gmail) and submit to the form to send direct feedback to the Moodle developers
- Zoom - Open form to send direct feedback to the Zoom developers
The Instructional Technology Resource Center (ITRC) is looking for a student worker to fill a part-time position. This individual will support the ITRC staff in a variety of areas review the following for more information: