Forms for ITRC Services
- Moodle ISU Metacourse Request Form
- Moodle ISU Special Course Request Form
- Moodle ISU Community Site Request Form. For the Moodle ISU Community Site Requests please read the following document: Service Sharing Protocol - Moodle ISU Public (SSP)
Course Evaluation Forms
- Course Evaluation Coordinator Request Form
- Course Evaluation Request Form for End of Semester Evaluations.
- Access Video Classroom Recording Request Form. To help manage your videos on your Google Drive and Moodle ISU, please view the video tutorial: Linking your Videos from Google Drive to Moodle ISU
- Video Editing Assistance Request Form
eISU Online Proctoring Form
- Enable eISU Online Proctoring Request Form requested per semester.
On-Demand Training Forms
- Quality Matters Booklet with Annotations Request Form
- Register for Workshops Offered by Quality Matters Request Form
- Teaching Online with Moodle ISU Online Registration Form, more information on this workshop can be found at Quality Matters at ISU, Teaching Online with Moodle ISU
- Camtasia/Snagit License Request Form
- Collaborate Web Conferencing Request Form. Use this online form to request a Collaborate Meeting outside of Moodle ISU. (Note: Collaborate will expire in August 2019. Please use Zoom for future web conferencing needs.)
- Equipment Reservation Request Form
- Zoom Account Request Form. Once the Zoom account is created, an activation email is sent to the requestors ISU Gmail account.
Oboler Library, Room B17
921 South 8th Avenue
Pocatello, ID 83209-8064
Fall/Spring Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Extended Hours (Limited Support): Monday - Thursday 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.