Forms for ITRC Services
- Moodle ISU Metacourse Request Form
- Moodle ISU Special Course Request Form
- Moodle ISU Community Site Request Form.
For the Moodle ISU Community Site Requests please read the following document: Service Sharing Protocol - Moodle ISU Public (SSP)
- Course Evaluation Request Form [Eval Coord.]
- Course Evaluation Coordinator Request Form [Dept. Chair]
Use the checklist to help you track your progress every semester to complete Course Evaluations: Course Evaluation Checklist
Large licenses are used for special events. These licenses are available by reservation to support academic programs at ISU.
Standard Zoom accounts no longer need to be manually requested, see how to activate your ISU Zoom account.
- Accessibility Workshops
- E-Learn Tool Workshops
- Moodle Workshops
- Quality Matters Workshops
- Register for The 3 C's of Blended Course Design
One on One training:
- Quality+ Program Sign-up form
- Quality Matters Booklet with Annotations Request Form
- Professional Development Request Form
- Teaching Online with Moodle ISU Online Registration Form,
For more information about the Teaching Online with Moodle (TOM) workshop can be found at Quality Matters at ISU, Teaching Online with Moodle ISU
Note there are limited Snagit licenses, but you can also use Techsmith's trial versions.
- Google - Instructions on how to improve Google's products
- H5P - Open form to send direct feedback to the H5P developers
- Moodle - Create an account on Moodle Tracker with your ISU Gmail. Submit your features to as direct feedback to the Moodle developers
- Zoom - Open form to send direct feedback to the Zoom developers