Forms for ITRC Services
- Moodle ISU Metacourse Request Form
- Moodle ISU Special Course Request Form
- Moodle ISU Community Site Request Form. For the Moodle ISU Community Site Requests please read the following document: Service Sharing Protocol - Moodle ISU Public (SSP)
Course Evaluation Forms
- Course Evaluation Coordinator Request Form
- Course Evaluation Request Form for End of Semester Evaluations.
- Access Video Classroom Recording Request Form. To help manage your videos on your Google Drive and Moodle ISU, please view the video tutorial: Linking your Videos from Google Drive to Moodle ISU
- Video Caption Request Form
- Video Editing Assistance Request Form
Online Proctoring Form
- Enable Online Proctoring Request Form requested per semester.
We are now able to provide automated proctoring that is scalable. Complete the form and we will provide the appropriate proctoring solution for your needs.
Please contact the ITRC to get assistance with your exams or alternative assessment options. We will continue to provide updates here and on our website on new proctoring solutions as they become available.
Contact the ITRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or isu.edu/itrc to make an appointment.
Please review other proctoring strategies in the following document:
On-Demand Training Forms
One on One training:
- Quality Matters Booklet with Annotations Request Form
- Register for Workshops Offered by Quality Matters Request Form
- Teaching Online with Moodle ISU Online Registration Form, more information on this workshop can be found at Quality Matters at ISU, Teaching Online with Moodle ISU
- Snagit License Request Form - Note there are limited licenses, also look at Techsmith's trial versions: https://discover.techsmith.com/remote-techsmith/. Techsmith is offering free access and expanded usage of tools that help enable business and educational continuity.
- Edit Bay Reservation Form - Reserve the edit bay as a space to create a narrated presentation or join a web conference meeting.
- Equipment Reservation Request Form
- Training Lab Reservation Form - Reserve the training lab to host a meeting. The room can also connect to zoom meetings.
- Faculty/Staff: Zoom Account Request Form. Once the Zoom account is created, an activation email is sent to the requestors ISU Gmail account.
- Student/Basic: Request an ISU Zoom Account, follow these instructions for an ISU Basic or Student Account.
Suggest an improvement for:
- Google - Instructions on how to improve Google's products
- H5P - Open form to send direct feedback to the H5P developers
- Moodle - Create an account on Moodle Tracker (sign in with your ISU Gmail) and submit to the form to send direct feedback to the Moodle developers
- Zoom - Open form to send direct feedback to the Zoom developers
The Instructional Technology Resource Center (ITRC) is looking for a student worker to fill a part-time position. This individual will support the ITRC staff in a variety of areas review the following for more information: