State Contracts at Idaho State University
State of Idaho Open Contracts
The Idaho State Legislature passed July 1, 2016, the "State Procurement Act". The new law allows ISU to use non-contracted vendors when "...the property to be acquired may be procured at equal or less expense..." than the contracted vendor. Documentation of the "equal or less expense" is required for each transaction. Please read the Memo dated November 1, 2016 (link below), "ISU Departments Using State of Idaho Open Contracts", for specifics.
- ISU Departments Using State of Idaho Open Contracts
- Request for Exemption from Utilizing Open (State) Contract -$10,000 or Greater
Departments using goods and services available on State Contracts are encouraged to contact a Buyer in our office at (208) 282-3111 to discuss any circumstances when the vendor is not performing as required in the contract.
Office Depot has contracted with a third party delivery service out of Salt Lake City to deliver all Office Depot orders on campus. Office Depot orders are delivered to and signed for by Central Receiving on behalf of the third party delivery service with the daily UPS bulk deliveries. The Office Depot packages are separated from the UPS bulk deliveries and set aside for the delivery service to sort and deliver. Central Receiving has no visibility to orders placed, order status, delivery dates, orders received, etc.
Please direct all order inquiries to the Office Depot representative, Martha Brocke email at Martha.Brocke@officedepot.com
Computer Specials...Students, Staff & Faculty
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8110 Pocatello, ID 83209
Administration Building, Room 114
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT
Requisitions to encumber FY 2019 funds are to be received by Purchasing Services:
- No later than March 15 if value of the purchase is $250,000 or greater,
- No later than May 3 if the value of the purchase is less than $250,000.
- Grant funded requisitions requiring delivery of goods by the end of June must be received by Purchasing Services no later than March 15.
The last day to create Purchase Orders for FY2019 is June 14. Items ordered for FY 2019 must be received by Jun 28, 2019.
P-Card purchases to encumber FY 2019 funds are to be completed by the following dates:
- To place order... no later than June 14
- Orders must be received... no later than June 25
- P-Card holder must reconcile... no later than June 25
- Final P-Card approval... no later than July 8