We are dedicated to helping you with all your purchasing needs.
Our buyers have responsibility for different commodities. If you can't locate what you are looking for, please contact us.
Some commodities are on contract as required by state law.
Meet the Buyers:
David Buck C.P.M.
- Advertising, subscriptions and memberships
- Athletic team uniforms
- Beverage and snack vending
- Employee moving
- Grants and contracts
- Professional and consulting services
- Property leases and rentals
- Temporary employee services
- Audio Visual, security equipment and services
- Computers, servers, tablets equipment and services
- Facsimile, copiers, printers and scanning equipment
- IT Maintenance Agreements
- Network equipment and services
- Operation and management of Central Property Inventory and Receiving
- Photographic equipment, drones and supplies
- Purchasing website administration
- Software licenses, contracts and subscriptions
- Surplus and recycling
Wendy Holder C.P.M.
- Athletic equipment and training supplies
- Bengal Theater movies and media
- Biological equipment, live animals and supplies
- Chartwells, concessions
- Continuous and specialty forms
- Cosmetology equipment and supplies
- Environmental Health and Safety supplies and services
- Health Science, Medical, Dental equipment and supplies
- Hospitality, social functions and food expense
- Musical instruments, and teaching supplies
- Operation and strategic management of the Purchasing Card
- Printing and binding
- Promotional and ISU logo items
- Scientific equipment, maintenance agreements and laboratory supplies
- Student group travel (air and ground)
- Bengal Depot items for resale, M&O supplies
- Building equipment, buffers, vacuums, carpet cleaners
- Compressed and Liquefied Gas
- Department of Public Works projects
- Facilities equipment, maintenance agreements, supplies, industrial and construction equipment, machine tools and other major tools, landscaping, grounds
- Fuel, Utilities, including gasoline, diesel, and natural gas
- Furniture, furnishings, classroom equipment
- Law Enforcement equipment, radios, firearms and ammunition
- Office Supply Contract (Office Depot)
- Outdoor program, rental equipment and supplies
- Restaurant equipment and supplies
- Vehicles both passenger and construction
- Vocational trades, equipment and supplies
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8110 Pocatello, ID 83209
Administration Building, Room 114
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT
Requisitions to encumber FY 2019 funds are to be received by Purchasing Services:
- No later than March 15 if value of the purchase is $250,000 or greater,
- No later than May 3 if the value of the purchase is less than $250,000.
- Grant funded requisitions requiring delivery of goods by the end of June must be received by Purchasing Services no later than March 15.
The last day to create Purchase Orders for FY2019 is June 14. Items ordered for FY 2019 must be received by Jun 28, 2019.