ISU is where your future begins. You can receive a first-rate education at an exceptional value. The education you'll receive at ISU will prepare you for your future career in any area of civil engineering.
- At ISU you'll receive one-on-one attention. All of our faculty are dedicated to the success of their students.
- The ISU Civil Engineering Program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc.
- Please see a Civil and Environmental Engineering Faculty member for help with advising.
Becoming an ISU Student
- Check the Admission Requirements.
- Apply at ISU. Additional information for International Students.
- Talk to an advisor.
- Register for classes.
- Find a place to live. Estimate the cost of attending ISU. Look into Financial Aid if needed.
- Find student clubs and organizations that interest you.
- Enjoy and Learn!
|CE 1105||$85.00||AutoCAD software license fee and printing|
|CE 1120||$5.00||Printing and misc. items for the class projects|
|CE 3301||$20.00||Copies, fuel for vehicle to transport students, and printing student assignments|
|CE 3337||$50.00||Materials and supplies and future small (not major) equipment|
|CE 3351||$25.00||Hydrology software, part of the Bentley|
|CE 3362||$25.00||Structural analysis software as part of Bentley software package|
|CE 3367||$50.00||Materials and supplies and future small (not major) equipment|
|CE 4435/5535||$25.00||Hydraulic Design software, part of Bentley software package|
|CE 4431/5531||$25.00||ANSYS software license|
|CE 4481||$80.00||ANSYS software license (undergraduate Finite Element Methods class)|
|CE 4496B||$50.00||Engineering lab software, printing reports, etc.|
|CE 6665||$80.00||ANSYS software license|
|ENVE 4409/5509||$50.00||Chemicals & consumables|
|ENVE 4499/5599||$60.00||Chemicals & consumables|
|ENVE 6611||$50.00||Chemicals & consumables|