Idaho Falls - Lab set up and break down
In Idaho Falls the first instructor to teach each week must set everything up and the last lab instructor must break down. Please ask the supplies supervisor for the location of the microscope cabinet key. Last lab of the week:
- Gather all of the supplies and put them on the cart after lab.
- Make sure that the lab is clean and organized (nothing should be left on student benches or the large lab back benches).
- Wipe down all benches (and the back counter if it is used) including student benches with stools tucked under bench.
- Put away microscopes, make sure to lock the microscope cabinet and place the key in its storage location.
- Turn off and unplug the hot water bath if it was used during lab.