In partnership with CAEP, the Idaho State Department of Education and Idaho State Board of Education review each program according to the Idaho Standards for Initial Certification of Professional School Personnel.
Evidence is collected in partnership with colleagues across disciplines and colleges at Idaho State University.
Reporting Impact Measures
Student Voice Survey
- 2020-2021 K-12 Impact on P12 Learning and Development Report (Pilot Semester)
CSA Summary Report: Based on the Danielson Framework for Teaching, this provides a triangulated look at the effectiveness of candidates in the classroom.
- 2021 Common Summative Assessment Summary
- 2020 Common Summative Assessment Summary
- 2019 Common Summative Assessment Summary
P12 Learning & Development Assessment: Discontinued after Spring 2018 to consider a more valid assessment of completer impact on P12 learning and development.
Indicators of Teaching Effectiveness
The employer survey (see 3. Satisfaction of Employers) helps ISU determine if our completers are effective at promoting student growth, particularly criteria 1, 2, 3, 8, and 10. Below is a 3 year
Classroom Observations documented by university supervisors and cooperating teachers serve as another source of evidence of teaching effectiveness.
- Fall 2020 Danielson Observation Report
- Spring 2020 Danielson Observation Report
Satisfaction of Completers
End of Program Survey - Administered at the end of Student Teaching (Taskstream)
- AY 2020 End of Program Survey
- AY 2019 End of Program Survey
Alumni Survey - Administered at the end of the Academic Year (Qualtrics)