Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I order an official transcript?

How do I obtain an unofficial transcript?

How do I order a Professional Development transcript?

Where do I mail or email transcripts from other colleges/high schools to ISU to be evaluated?

Why was my transcript order cancelled?

If I have recently taken coursework at another institution, how might I see how those courses transfer to ISU?

When should I apply to graduate?

How do I change my major?

What is the difference between dropping and withdrawing?

Can I get a refund if I withdraw from my classes?

When can I register for next semester classes?

Why don't I see a grade for my Early 8 week class on my transcript?

How do I apply to use my VA Education Benefits?