The Albion Center for Professional Development
Please Note: Professional development courses through the Albion Center do not qualify for form 1098-T because our credits may not be applied toward a degree.
The Albion Center for Professional Development at Idaho State University provides quality courses at an affordable price for K-12 teachers and education professionals nationwide.
What sets Idaho State University apart?
- Our courses are competitively priced at $55/credit, no extra fees
- Request district in-service courses easily (with the ability to approve past trainings/seminars)
- Register & pay online using a debit or credit card
- A growing catalog of 100% online self-paced courses
- Free transcripts that can be requested at the end of the course
As part of Idaho State University’s ongoing efforts to assist our students and community, we are encouraging teachers and administrators to pursue their professional development online. We strive to serve educators nationwide and aim to assist them in achieving their goals of continued learning, certification renewal, and salary increase.
Interested in a graduate degree? Learn more about our fully online, flexible, and affordable graduate programs.
For further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.