MOVING Into the Future
Leonard Hall and Meridian Renovation Plans
- Campus Map (Click on the parking lots for more information)
- Computer Labs
- Library Study Room Reservations
- Parking Information
- Printing Locations (Labs)
- Printing Wireless (Pawprint)
- Printing Information
- EAMES Bus Transportation Information
- Library Hours
- Rendezvous Hours - Open 24/7 (If locked card access will work by the computer lab doors for all students and faculty)
- Education Hours - 7am-9pm M-F (Doors maybe locked after 5pm). Not open on the weekends.
Faculty and Staff Resources
Email Signature Instructions for Faculty and Staff:
Add the phrase below to your email signature below your closing and above your name. Customize with your details.
- Where are the Pocatello dean’s suite staff?
- We’re MOVING Into the Future! Find us at the Business Technology Center, Building 86, 1651 Alvin Ricken Drive
- Where are the Pocatello faculty?
- Most of the faculty will be working remotely during the renovation. You can find their contact information here: https://directory.isu.edu/
- When do I have to be out of Leonard Hall?
- Leonard Hall will be completely vacated by Feb 28. All PharmD classrooms will be changed to the new locations beginning Jan 9th. Offices and labs will be moved in phases. See the relocation plan for details.
- Will I have access to a printer
- Printers locations are available adjacent to each classroom and throughout campus (see Printer link on resource page)
- Will I be able to contact Poctello faculty and staff
- Yes. Pocatello Faculty, Staff, and Administration will still be available both on-site in Pocatello and via zoom or phone for all campuses. See the directory for contact information and office hours.
- How do I schedule a room
- Rooms are scheduled in the same fashion as before. See the Schedule a Room link
- Are there private study areas
- There are reservable study areas around campus. See library study reservations link in the resources tab
- When will we be able to move back into Leonard Hall
- It is anticipated we will return to Leonard Hall Fall Semester 2024
- Will I have to purchase a parking pass?
- Yes, if you want to park in general parking or a reserved lot you will need to purchase a parking permit. See parking information in the resources tab.
- Where will PPSA meetings occur
- Student leaders can schedule rooms in the same fashion as before. Zoom connections to each classroom is possible upon request
- Will there be support staff in each classroom
- Yes. Each classroom will have a dedicated support staff member available