Pharmacy Fusion is a dynamic broadcast covering a broad array of topics related to the Idaho State University College of Pharmacy. Listen to KISU-FM on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm to hear how students, faculty, alumni and supporters are forging new pathways for advancing pharmacy practice laws in Idaho, engaging in cutting edge research on new and emerging drug treatments, innovative drug delivery methods, telepharmacy and psychopharmacology advancements, and more. Guests from a variety of backgrounds, including not just pharmacy but pharmaceutical sciences and clinical psychopharmacology will join host Walter Fitzgerald, dean for the College of Pharmacy for discussions spanning far beyond the pharmacy counter.
- May 2022 - Dr. Renee Robinson talks about the research initiatives students and faculty are involved in, related to the Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administrative Science.
- April 2022 - An in depth look at many of the fascinating College of Pharmacy research initiatives with Dr. Marvin Schulte.
- March 2022 - Pharmacy Fusion explores how to manage and treat a diagnosis of diabetes with Dr. Cara Liday.
- February 2022 - On this episode of Pharmacy Fusion, Debbie Marchetti, Class of 1999 shares how increasing awareness of prediabetes can help reduce the incidence of diabetes.
- January 2022 - Pharmacy Fusion Speaks with Operation Immunization national award winners, student pharmacists Hannah Galbreth, Liv Swonger and Elise Capson.
- December 2021 - This month on Pharmacy Fusion features Shanna O’Connor, clinical assistant professor for ISU, who explains why a pharmacist is the most accessible health care provider.
- November 2021- This episode of Pharmacy Fusion, Dean Fitzgerald welcomes Cathy Oliphant, College of Pharmacy Faculty, to discuss the stages and treatments for COVDI-19.
- October 2021 - The inaugural episode of Pharmacy Fusion features a conversation about vaccines with pharmacist Kevin Cleveland, a member of the College of Pharmacy Faculty.