- Make Your Content Accessible to Everyone: Microsoft 365 is committed to inclusive design and developing accessible products and content. This page contains resources and tools to make content accessible for all.
- 20 Tips for Teaching an Accessible Online Course, Burgstahler, 2021.
- How to Create an Inclusive Classroom: Strategies for making learning more accessible for students with disabilities often make the classroom experience better for all students - Inside Higher Ed - February 27, 2018
- W3C's Video Introduction to Web Accessibility and W3C Standards is a great introduction to what accessibility is and why it's important.
- Web Accessibility Perspectives Videos: These short videos will help you understand the impact of accessibility and the benefits for everyone in a variety of situations.
- WCET Closer Look at Creating Accessible Content: The goal of this closer look is to foster a deeper understanding of how to provide accessible content to ensure that all students, faculty, and staff, including those with disabilities, can access information.