Skip to Main Content

Document Requests for Current Students

To make a document or letter request through our office, please complete our online document request form. Descriptions of these requests are below.

Note that all document and letter requests require at least 3 full business days’ notice.

Request Type Descriptions


921 South 8th Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho, 83209
(208) 282-4636

Discover opportunity at Idaho State University