facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Transfer Credit Information

Credit obtained through approved ISU study abroad programs is counted as resident credit. Students must obtain course approval before beginning their study abroad program.

Credits are approved by the credit granting department on campus. For example, business classes taken abroad must be approved by the College of Business.

Please complete the Application for Transfer of Credit form for pre-approval of transfer credits.