Idaho State University students engaged in international study discover insights into other cultures, develop new perspectives, and learn to reflect on how their own culture has shaped their understanding of the world.
In order to study abroad, you must:
- Be an ISU student with sophomore standing or higher at the time of application
- Have attended ISU for at least one semester
- Have a desire to explore a new culture and grow as a person
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher. (Kansai Gaidai requires a 3.0 or higher GPA)
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee
- Submit all required forms found on our Forms page, under Study Abroad
Once you've had a chance to review our website, please contact our Study Abroad Coordinator Michelle Farrer at (208) 282-5460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to discuss your plans for Study Abroad.
Please note: You must schedule an appointment with the Study Abroad Coordinator before submitting an application.
- Fall Semester: February 15th
- Spring Semester: September 15th
If you are an incoming study abroad student looking to come to ISU, please see our Incoming Students section.