Idaho State University students engaged in international study discover insights into other cultures, develop new perspectives, and learn to reflect on how their own culture has shaped their understanding of the world.
In order to study abroad, you must:
- Be an ISU student with sophomore standing or higher at the time of application
- Have attended ISU for at least one semester
- Have a desire to explore a new culture and grow as a person
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher. (Kansai Gaidai requires a 3.0 or higher GPA)
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee
- Submit all required forms found on our Forms page, under Study Abroad
Once you've had a chance to review our website, please contact the IPO at (208) 282-4320 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment to discuss your plans for Study Abroad, or you can print and submit our Study Abroad Interest Form (pdf).
If you’re ready to apply for study abroad, you can download and complete the required application forms you’ll need:
- Application Checklist
- Application for Study Abroad
- Academic Reference Form
- Consent and Release Form
- Responsibilities of Study Abroad Participants
- Health History Questionnaire
You’ll find other forms and documents in our Forms section, under study abroad.
If you are an incoming study abroad student looking to come to ISU, please see our Incoming Students section.
Pocatello, Idaho, USA 83209-8038