facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Advising Information for the Department of English

For department advising information, please contact Amanda Christensen.

Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors: Please contact your faculty/department advisor to make an advising appointment.

Here are instructions for the Change Major Guide if you need help declaring an English major or minor.

Freshmen, or for general inquiries, please contact your college academic advisor to make an advising appointment.