Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Frequently Asked Questions

College of Education students' frequently asked questions. Don't see your question? Send us an email at or give us a call at (208) 282-2783 and we'd be happy to assist you!

How do I know what department I am in?

What are the dates to apply for graduation?

When is commencement?

How do I know if I’m on track to graduate?

How do I change my major to/from Education?