International Student Welcome Session
The ISU International Programs Office welcomes the new international students for the 2020-2021 academic year. We are delighted to have you join Idaho State University and look forward to meeting and getting to know you.
All students are required to complete the online pre-orientation courses and attend the live orientation on August 13th.
The International Student Welcome Session is MANDATORY for international new AND transfer students of all degree levels (IEI, undergraduate and graduate).
Immigration rules require that we inform you of the rules and regulations required by your visa status.
WHEN: Thursday, August 13th beginning at 9:00 am
WHERE: Ballroom, Pond Student Union Building
Upon arrival to Pocatello, all international students are required to check-in at the International Programs Office. We are located on the top floor of the Museum Building (Room 426).
What to Bring at Check-In
- Copy of your passport picture page
- Copy of your F-1 or J-1 visa (and entry stamp) - except Canadian citizens
- Copy of your I-20 or DS-2019
- Complete Check-In form
- Print out of your electronic I-94 form
- Please visit The U.S. Customs and Border Protection website to print your I-94 after you have arrived in the United States.
- If you have F-2 or J-2 dependents (spouse and/or children) who traveled with you to the US, bring a copy of their passport picture pages, I-20 (or DS-2019) forms, visas, and a copy of their electronic I-94 forms printed from The U.S. Customs and Border Protection website.