facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Scholarship Information for Graduate Students

Scholarship opportunities are found in your major's department or college. You can also check the Bengal Online Scholarship System (BOSS). If a non-resident or International student, you will want to apply for the Non-Resident Tuition Waiver (NRTW).

Some scholarship Awarding is based on demonstrated financial need. To be considered for any need-based awards, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the appropriate year.

We encourage students to submit the FAFSA as soon as possible. If you need assistance with FAFSA please contact the ISU Financial Aid Office at (208) 282-2756.

Alternating: English or Graduate Counseling Student Jensen, Jay & Mary Donna - Students shall have maintained no less than a 3.5 minimum GPA. Awards will alternate between the following: (1) Students majoring in English or English Education, (2) Graduate students seeking a Master of Counseling in Student Affairs and College Counseling or School Counseling—recipients must be accepted into the program.
Graduate Students Taylor Graduate Fellowship - Recipients should demonstrate motivation, academic potential, academic achievement, leadership potential, and/or financial need. Must be admitted to Graduate School. Preference will be given to new applicants, but returning students are also eligible. Must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher
  • You can also contact your major department on Graduate Assistantships, Lab Assistantships, etc.
  • Log into the Bengal Online Scholarship System (BOSS) once admitted to ISU for additional scholarship opportunities. The bulk of our scholarships in BOSS become available in the Spring months for awards in the next academic year. 
  • If you are a Non-Resident or International Student, your application for admission to the Gradaute School serves as your Non-Resident Tuition Waiver application.