facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home
A woman smiling as she helps advise a student

Funding and Support

Learn about financial help which may be available to you as a graduate student. Please note, in many instances, some assistant opportunities are available only at certain times of the year and require a deadline-enforced application. 

Campus-based aid (special non-resident waivers, loans, and college work-study) applications should be made the January preceding the fall/spring semester for which aid is desired.

To obtain specific details about a particular type of financial assistance and to learn about options for graduate students, contact the Financial Aid Office.


Click to see assistantships and fellowships that are awarded at the departmental or college level.



Click to see external scholarships that are offered from different sources.



Click to see conference and research travel grants that are offered by the Graduate School.



Find out how to see if you qualify for the Non-Resident Tuition Waiver.


See how the Professional Student Exchange Program makes healthcare education an affordable pathway.


Learn more about the Western Regional Graduate Program and see if you qualify!