Professional Student Exchange Program (PSEP)
Professional Student Exchange Program (PSEP) is an affordable pathway to healthcare education.
- The Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WHICHE) collaborates with 11 western states and territories to provide a solution where students pursuing careers in 10 health fields may enroll in participating programs across state lines.
- Students can receive substantial tuition support from their home state or territory.
- A student going through PSEP can save $32,000 to $130,000 on tuition over the duration of the health degree study.
- ISU offers Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, and Physician Assistant programs through PSEP where certification is through your home state and WICHE office.
- For more specific information, please reach out to your program director or can go to the PSEP section on the WICHE website.