Payment Plans (Online Only)
Payment plans are available to eligible students to breakdown tuition and fees into multiple installments to assist students in paying for current semester fees. There is no interest charge, but there is a $30 non-refundable enrollment fee. Financial Aid may not be used for a down payment. Once enrolled, payment will be auto deducted from account provided by the student, either a bank account number or a debit/credit card.
- Availability: Each semester, beginning approximately two weeks before classes begin.
- Covers: Current tuition, class fees, housing, meals, graduation/commencement fees, late fees, and computer fee.
- Excludes: Previous debts, application fees, and application late fees.
- Requirements: All previous debts at Idaho State University must be paid in full.
- Loans: Loans are done online only, except students who are first-time borrowers and are in Delayed Disbursement of Financial Aid.
- Students in Delayed Disbursement: Students in Delayed Disbursement, please go to the 3rd Floor of the Administration Bldg. (Bldg. #10) RM 317F to process the Delayed Disbursement Payment Plan.
How to Enroll in Fall/Spring/Summer Payment Plans
Payment plans with varying due dates are available to choose from.
To view the schedule of currently available plan options:
- Log on to BengalWeb and then go to Student Finances Tab. Click on Enroll in Payment Plan. Proceed to TouchNet.
- Once you are in the Touchnet system, find the Payment Plans tab, and it will ask you to enroll. Select Enroll Now.
- Under Select Term, choose the current term. It will provide you with the available payment plan options.
- Details will give you a summary. For the actual due dates under action choose the option Select.
You should now see a detailed breakdown of your charges and payment schedule.
- Select Back if you would like to go back and look at the other options or select Continue if you feel that this plan suits your needs.
Follow the remainder of the instructions and read the terms before you finish your transaction.
You will receive a monthly email letting you know the date your payment will be deducted from your account. Please note that due dates are fixed and cannot be changed at any circumstances.
Consequences of Late Payment of Your Payment Plan
- $15 late fee on each missed payment. After two missed payments, the student will be removed from plan and fees are due and payable in full.
- Pre-registration for future semesters will be blocked until outstanding balances are paid in full
- A NSF charge of $35 will be assessed on all Payment Plan loans returns on auto payment
The University reserves the right to deny Payment Plan or increase the down payment requirement based on previous credit history at ISU, dishonored (non-bank error) down payment checks, bankruptcy, or collection history.