BengalWeb gives students access to Student Account information and online payment. Payment can be made with a convenience fee of 2.85% using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. There is no convenience fee for payments using an electronic check with bank routing numbers. Remember, this site is available 24 hours a day to make paying your bill more convenient.
Payment Methods Accepted In-Office:
- Check/Money Order - Make checks payable to Idaho State University. (Mail to - 921 S 8th Ave Stop 8219, Pocatello, ID 83209-8219)
Payment Methods Accepted Online:
- Credit Card - Fees may be paid on-line with VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diner's Club or Discover. A 2.85% convenience fee will be assessed on all credit card transactions.
- Electronic Check (Free) - Fees may be paid on-line with an electronic check/transfer. There is no extra fee assessed for this method of payment.
- International and Domestic Wire Payments - Fees may be paid online or by bank wire transfer. Fees may apply. Additional Information on wire payments is provided below.
International and Domestic Wire Payments
Idaho State University and Western Union Business Solutions have partnered through TouchNet to provide a convenient way for you to make payments for your tuition. This allows you to pay in your home currency, either online or by bank transfer, with competitive exchange rates and takes the stress and uncertainty out of paying for your tuition. Idaho State University does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.
Benefits for you:
- Pay in your home currency. Don’t see it available? Don’t worry, you can still pay from your local bank account using USD.
- Pay online from your mobile, tablet, desktop devices or by bank transfer.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates.
- There are NO transaction charges from Idaho State University for foreign currency.
- Funds arrive at your institution with reference to ensure it reaches your student account quickly and in full.
- Track your payment every step of the way with status updates by text or email.
How to make a payment?
- Login to BengalWeb.
- Click on the Student Finances tab.
- Click on the link Pay Now via TouchNet.
- Click on the button Proceed to TouchNet.
- Click on Make Payment.
- Select your payment for charges and click Continue.
- Choose Bank Wires for domestic or international payments under Select Method.
- Select where you’re paying from and who is paying.
- Obtain payment instructions.
- Complete your student payment online or in-person.
If you have questions about your statement or charges, please contact Student Financial Services at (208) 282-3000 or email@example.com. If you have a payment in progress and have questions or need help with a payment initiated by foreign currency, please contact Western Union Business Solutions customer support team at + 1 (877) 218-8829 or +1(402) 884-3041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy Regarding Overpayments
Idaho State University does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.
Payment Plans are available under the Online Fee Payment channel on the Student Finances tab in BengalWeb. You are able to view more information HERE.
Financial Aid Disbursements
Federal financial aid must be accepted before it can be applied to outstanding fees. Financial Aid awards are released 10 days before the fall/spring semester starts and 5 days before summer sessions start. For more information, you can visit
Important: Students need to access BengalWeb to actively accept their awards and select disbursement options (replaces TranPay). In BengalWeb, on the Student Finances tab, click on the Accept Financial Aid link and follow the step-by-step directions. For questions, contact 282-2756.
Generally, stipends and fellowships are available on the 1st of each month. Call 282-2790 for a schedule of stipend release dates.