Cost of Attendance 2018-2019
|Full-Time (12 credits or more)||$3,710.00 per semester|
|Part-Time at Full-Time rate (10 or 11 credits)||$3,710.00 per semester|
|Part-Time (9 credits or less)||$372.00 per credit|
|Full-Time (12 credits or more)||$11,470.00 per semester|
|Part-Time (11 credits)||$6,482.00 per semester|
|Part-Time (10 credits)||$6,230.00 per semester|
|Part-time (9 credits or less)||$624.00 per credit|
|WUE Full-Time (12 credits or more with WUE award)||$5,565.00 per semester|
|Full-Time Tuition (9 credits or more)||$3,710.00 per semester|
|Graduate Fee (9 credits or more)||$978.00 per semester|
|Graduate Total Full-Time Tuition (9 credits or more)||$4,688.00 per semester|
|Part-time (8 credits or less)||$470.00 per credit|
|Full-Time (9 credits or more)||$3,710.00 per semester|
|Non-Resident Fees Full-Time(9 credits or more)||$7,760.00per semester|
|Graduate Fee (9 credits or more)||$978.00 per credit|
|Non-Resident Graduate Total Full-Time Fees (9 credits or more)||$12,448.00 per semester|
|Part-time (8 credits or less)||$722.00 per credit|
Fall 2018 Tuition and Fees:
|Class fees||Class Fees Listing|
|eISU fees||eISU Fees Listing|
|Professional fees||Professional Fees Listing|
[Note - Fees Listing subject to change as per Fee Assesment for the term]
|College of Technology|
|College of Technology Full-Time session rate (12 credits or more)||$3,710.00 per session rate|
|College of Technology Part-Time at Full-Time session rate (10 or 11 credits)||$3,710.00 per session rate|
|College of Technology (Part-Time 9 credits or less)||$372.00 per credit hour|
|College of Technology (6-11 credits) Non-Resident fee||$3,880.00|
|Fall 2018 Programs|
|PharmD Clerkship Resident Student Professional Fee||$5,578.00 per semester|
|PharmD Non-Resident Student Professional Fee||$7,681.00 per semester|
|PharmD Non-Resident Fee||$7,760.00 per semester|
|Accelerated Nursing Professional Fee||$935.00 per semester|
|Accelerated Nursing Non-Resident Fee||$7,760.00 per semester|
|Spring Track Traditional Nursing Nursing Professional Fee||$935.00 per semester|
|Spring Track Traditional Nursing Non-Resident Fee||$7,760.00 per semester|
|Physician Assistant Resident Professional Fee||$6,855.00 per semester|
|Physician Assistant Non-Resident Professional Fee||$6,875.00 per semester|
|Physician Assistant Non-Resident Fee||$7,760.00 per semester|
|(These fees are in addition to the Full-time/Part-time Fees mentioned above.)|
Athletic Nonresident Fee Waivers
- Awarded by the Athletic Department
General Nonresident Fee Waivers
- Awarded by the Scholarship Office on a competitive basis to students in eligible programs.
- Awarded by the Financial Aid Office coordinated with federal financial aid.
- eISU waivers of nonresident fees awarded to nonresidents taking only eISU (on-line) classes.
- For more information about eISU waivers, contact Jody Finnegan at (208) 282-4293 or email email@example.com.
Graduate Assistant Nonresident Fee Waivers
- Awarded to graduate teaching or research assistants.
Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE)
Students from the 15 WICHE states may be eligible for adjustments to the nonresident portion of fees. ISU participates in the following programs:
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) - Undergraduates on this program pay a $1,855 WUE fee rather than a $7,760.00 nonresident fee per semester. WUE awards are granted by the Scholarship Office on a competitive basis.
- Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP) - Graduate students in eligible programs receive nonresident fee waivers. Identify your WICHE state as you apply to one of the twelve participating programs offered at ISU.
- Professional Student Exchange Program (PSEP) - Receive support from your home state to participate in qualifying programs in health professions. ISU offers Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Pharmacy, and Physician Assistant programs through PSEP. Certification is through your home state and the WICHE office.
- Senior citizens: Individuals age 60 or over before the semester starts, pay $20.00 per semester plus $5.00 per credit hour in place of basic registration fees listed above. They also pay any class fees or professional fees associated with their program or class selection. This rate does not apply to workshop courses 4498P or 5598P, which are charged at $55.00 per credit undergrad or graduate plus class fees.
- Employees or spouses of employees qualifying for educational benefits: Students qualified under the employee/spouse benefit programs pay $20.00 per semester plus $5.00 per credit hour in place of basic registration fees listed above. They also pay any class fees or professional fees associated with their program or class selection. Graduate employees are taxed on fee reduction benefits exceeding IRS limits, and employees are taxed on their spouse's graduate fee reduction benefits. This rate also does not apply to 4498P or 5598P courses. Employees (but not spouses) of other higher education institutions or of agencies under the jurisdiction of the SBOE are eligible for this benefit subject to the same provisions and, interpretations as ISU employees, except that they are limited to six credit hours per semester and three credit hours per summer session at the reduced rate.
- Dependent children of qualifying employees: The ISU Employee Dependent Child Tuition Reduction benefit provides for a 50 percent reduction of resident (in-state) student tuition and general fees (full-time fee or credit-hour fee) for dependent children of eligible ISU employees. Full benefit details and related forms are available in the Office of Human Resources or online at the educational benefits page.
- Professional Development workshops: 4497/5597 classes set up as professional development workshops have special rates for those qualifying for educational inservice ($55.00 per credit plus class fees) or supervising teacher provisions of the Teacher Education Program ($20.00 per semester plus $5.00 per credit plus class fees). 4497/5597 workshop rates are limited to specific classes and students qualified by employment in Idaho school districts.
- American Indian Tuition Fee Program: Students eligible for this program can find the application here. A detailed breakdown of tuition and fee structure is also available for the students to view here.
Students are expected to pay tuition and fees or enroll in a payment plan by the due date, regardless of receipt of bill or financial aid availability. If you have any questions or difficulty please call Student Financial Services at (208) 282-3000.
- $50 if tuition and fees are not paid by the due date, generally the Friday before classes start. Fees for classes starting later in the semester are due on the first day of class.
- Additional $50 after the tenth day of the classes. Additional late fees will be charged for each month in which fee payment is not complete.
- $50 per month if fees have not been paid in full yet for the semester.