The University Cashier's Office, located on the 3rd floor (west side) of the Administration Building, serves as the official, central depository for collecting, receipting, and processing funds from student tuition and fees, as well as funds collected by various departments and organizations within the campus community. We are responsible to ensure payments and credits are safeguarded and accurately applied to each student or department account in a timely manner, and ensure that approved financial assistance is disbursed timely and accurately; all the while adhering to a strong and personal commitment to prompt and courteous customer service.
- Fall/Spring - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Summer - 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
Payment Deadlines and Late Fees
Tuition and fees are due by the close of business (4:30 pm for Fall and Spring, 3:30 pm for Summer) on the Friday before classes begin. A $50 late handling fee is assessed on tuition/class fees not paid by that Friday. Miscellaneous fees such as computer account and library fines are not assessed a late fee.
A second $50 late fee is assessed if fees are not paid by the tenth day of classes.
Payment Methods Accepted In-Office:
- Check/Money Order - Make checks payable to Idaho State University. (Mail to - 921 S 8th Ave Stop 8219, Pocatello, ID 83209-8219)
Payment Methods Accepted Online:
- Credit Card - Fees may be paid on-line with VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diner's Club or Discover. A 2.85% convenience fee will be assessed on all credit card transactions.
- Electronic Check (Free) - Fees may be paid on-line with an electronic check/transfer. There is no extra fee assessed for this method of payment.
Payment Plans - Payment Plans are available under the On-line Fee Payment channel on the Student Finances tab in BengalWeb.
Financial Aid Disbursements
Federal financial aid must be accepted before it can be applied to outstanding fees. Financial Aid awards are released 10 days before fall/spring semester starts and 5 days before summer sessions starts.
Important: Students need to access BengalWeb to actively accept their awards and select disbursement options (replaces TranPay). In BengalWeb, on the Student Finances tab, click on the Accept Financial Aid link and follow the step-by-step directions. For questions, contact 282-2756.
Generally, stipends and fellowships are available on the 1st of each month. Call 282-2790 for a schedule of stipend release dates.
921 S 8th Ave Stop 8219, Pocatello, ID 83209-8219