Innovation, Collaboration, and Action Network (ICAN)
Your vision, our mission.
The ICAN center is the center of College of Health’s vision for innovation and implementation. Our focus is to help you take your ideas to the next level through connection, resources, and collaboration.
To power your ideas
We work by creating a network of support and resources to facilitate implementation.
- Creating trackable outcomes that impact our profession and our community
- Reigniting the passion for the profession through students, community connection, fruition
What We Do
- Connect you with other faculty with similar interests
- Provide feedback and suggestions
- Introduce your ideas to funding agencies around Idaho
- Link you with resources for funding and dissemination
- Highlight your ideas on the ICAN website within the College of Health, local communities, and nationally
For more information contact Kristina Blaiser at email@example.com