Classrooms and computer labs are for ISU academic courses, ISU events, and ISU–hosted events only. We do not currently allow community usage of these spaces.
Please contact the University Scheduler to request:
- The use of a general classroom or computer lab for an academic class, such as an additional meeting time, an alternate (or secondary) exam room, a break out room, review sessions, class presentations, or faculty–search presentations, etc.
- The use of a classroom or computer lab for a non-academic event, such as a conference, training programs, workshops, etc.
The following information is REQUIRED for all room requests:
- Contact Person:
- Email address:
- Phone number:
- Organization/Department Name:
- Event Title or Subject/Course number/ Section:
- Description of event:
- Number attending:
- Start date of event:
- End date of event:
- Start time (AM/PM):
- End time (AM/PM):
- Specific Building/Room requested:
Will you need any special equipment?
- OVHD Transparency Projector
- Speaker System
Please note that classroom and computer lab requests for future terms will not be assigned until all course scheduling has been completed. Food and beverages are strictly prohibited in all classroom and computer lab spaces.
Once your email request is received, the staff of University Scheduling will verify whether a classroom/computer lab is available and complete the reservation. We will then send you an email message with the room assignment. Normal processing time is two to three business days. We will send a copy of the assignment to an additional person upon request.
If you have questions about making a classroom or computer lab reservation, please contact University Scheduling at 282-4226
Campus Box 8196
Pocatello, ID 83209