Federal Perkins Loan is a Title IV Federal Financial Aid program. This federal loan program has been discontinued, and no new Perkins Loans are being made.
If you received Federal Perkins Loan in the past at ISU, please be aware that ISU Perkins Loans are serviced by ECSI, a web-based provider, located at www.ecsi.net.
If you are having a hard time navigating, please contact ECSI Help Center for further instructions.
Use the ECSI Web Site to
- Sign your Perkins Master Promissory Note (You will need your federal pin number)
- Complete the entrance interview
- Complete the exit interview
- Request deferments
- Complete loan cancellations
- View your account online
- Set up a payment plan upon exit from ISU
*Our office reserves the right, per federal regulations, to deny Perkins Loans to borrowers whose previous loans have been assigned to the U.S. Department of Education, paid through a collection agency, or have a documented history of delinquency at ISU.
For information regarding Perkins loans, please contact one of the following:
- Maria C Gonzalez - (208) 282-3898