eISU Course Scheduling
Proper identification and coding of online courses is essential to the success of the eISU initiative. As part of the course scheduling process that occurs each term, departments must report to the Office of the Registrar the following information about eISU courses being offered that particular term:
- CRN: Course Registration Number (this number changes every term).
- Schedule Type: All eISU courses must be designated in one of the following ways:
- "AO" = Asynchronous Online (No place or time requirement)
- "SO" = Synchronous Online (Time requirement but no place requirement)
- "OL" = Mostly Online (Up to 5 face to face meetings can be required)
- Days Held: No days should be indicated for eISU courses.
- Start Time/Stop Time: These items should be left blank for eISU courses.
- Bldg/Room: No building or room should be reserved for eISU courses.
- Class Fee: $35 per credit
- Fixed or Per Credit: Per Credit
These items appear on a Course Scheduling Worksheet distributed by the Office of the Registrar before the beginning of each term. Although other information is also requested on the worksheet, the above items are particularly important for the proper scheduling of eISU courses.