Digital and Video Engagement Specialist
Are you an outgoing digital communicator? Does student work that creates opportunities and builds a strong resume appeal to you? Idaho State University is recruiting digital media superstars for our Digital and Video Engagement Specialist (DVES) roles to help inspire supporters to give back to the institution we all love.
If you enjoy connecting with people and sharing your Idaho State University experience and are not afraid to get creative using social media and video, become a DVES student is perfect for you!
Send your resume to apply!
- Digital information fluency skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral, written, and digital communication skills.
- Familiarity with and a demonstrated savvy on multiple social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality, computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, Data Entry, Outlook, and ESP), detail-oriented, punctual and reliable, professional, and ability to use professional judgment.
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Non-profit fundraising experience a plus
- Must be available during the academic year.
Approximate hours per week: 10-15 Hours
Email a Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the team