Our New Home
Alumni Center FAQs
When will the ICCU Bengal Alumni Center be completed?
- Spring 2023
How many rooms will be in the ICCU Bengal Alumni Center?
- The main spaces/features are: ICCU Events Hall, the Dr. William L. and Doris A. Brydon Atrium, the Dennis C. and Pamela K. Moodie Living Room, the John D. and Michelle Sargent Fireplace, the Papenberg Hall of Champions, the ISU Sports Hall of Fame and the Board Room.
- Outdoors, includes the Byrne Courtyard, Alumni Welcome Gardens and the Andrea Storjohann Firepit.
- Beyond the primary spaces, there will be an Alumni Office Suite for Alumni staff, the Vice President of Advancement's office, the Development E.D.’s office and office space for the Advancement Services staff.
What type of event space will the new ICCU Bengal Alumni Center have?
- The ICCU Event Hall will seat up to 450 for formal dinners and over 700 in classroom-style seating. The hall also has a retractable partition so that two large events can be held at the same time. It opens up into the Byrne Courtyard where outdoor events will be held. Additional event spaces include the Brydon Atrium and the Moodie Living Room. The Board Room will serve the Alumni and Foundations boards, the university’s various advisory boards and other groups.
What type of public and community accommodations will the ICCU Bengal Alumni Center provide?
- The ICCU Bengal Alumni Center will become the venue of choice for alumni and community events. The Alumni Center will include state-of-the-art facilities to best accommodate large groups for formal and informal gatherings.