Idaho Central Credit Union Bengal Alumni Center
Welcome to the ICCU Bengal Alumni Center, a state-of-the-art facility nestled at the heart of Idaho State University’s vibrant campus.
We are thrilled to offer a modern executive boardroom and a selection of versatile event spaces, providing the perfect setting for your next event, celebration or gathering.
Whether you’re planning a grand gala, a corporate meeting, a social soiree, or a private reception, the ICCU Bengal Alumni Center has a variety of stunning spaces available for rent.
At the ICCU Bengal Alumni Center, we take pride in providing you with exceptional event spaces, first-class amenities, and a team of dedicated professionals committed to ensuring your event’s success. Reserve your preferred venue today and create unforgettable memories in the heart of Idaho State University.
How many rooms are in the ICCU Bengal Alumni Center?
- The main spaces/features are: ICCU Events Hall, the Dr. William L. and Doris A. Brydon Atrium, the Dennis C. and Pamela K. Moodie Lounge, the John D. and Michelle Sargent Fireplace, the Papenberg Hall of Champions, the ISU Sports Hall of Fame and the Rice Family Foundation Board Room.
- Outdoors, includes the Bill and Marilyn Kent Byrne Courtyard, Alumni Welcome Gardens and the Andrea Storjohann Firepit.
- Beyond the primary spaces, are the Alumni Office Suite for Alumni staff, the Vice President of Advancement's office, and the office space for the Advancement Services staff.
What type of event spaces are in the ICCU Bengal Alumni Center?
- The ICCU Event Hall seats up to 450 for formal dinners and over 700 in classroom-style seating. The hall also has a retractable partition so that two large events can be held at the same time. It opens up into the Bill and Marilyn Kent Byrne Courtyard where outdoor events will be held.
- Additional event spaces include the Dr. William L. and Doris A. Brydon Atrium and the Dennis C. and Pamela K. Moodie Lounge.
- The Rice Family Foundation Board Room will serve the Alumni and Foundations boards, the University’s various advisory boards and other groups.