Presidential Scholarship Renewal Requirements
The below terms and conditions are outlined in the acceptance form that you received. Please review these renewal requirements for the Presidential Scholarship.
- Your award is for a maximum of 4 years or 8 semesters when all renewal criteria are met.
- Your award is for undergraduate study only.
- You must register for and successfully complete full-time credits each semester. Full-time is a minimum of 12 credits (repeat courses not included) each semester. If you are not registered at the full-time level through the 10th day of classes, your scholarship will be canceled.
- You must maintain a minimum 3.30 cumulative ISU GPA.
- Your award is based on your being an Idaho resident, a graduate of an Idaho high school (or its equivalent), and requires that all information provided on your admission application is true and correct.