Emergency Scholarship at ISU
Idaho State University's Emergency Scholarship provides assistance to qualified ISU students who have experienced legitimate emergency situations in their final year of undergraduate study.
For more information and application instructions please visit the Office of the Dean of Students website here and go to the Emergency Scholarship tab.
Qualified students must be:
- Undergraduates seeking their first degree enrolled full-time at ISU
- In their final semester/year to graduate from an undergraduate degree program
- A US Citizen or Permanent Resident (possess a green card)
- Applied for the FAFSA, and exhausted all loan, grants and scholarship funds for the semester/year in which they receive the Emergency Scholarship
- Have financial Need, determined by the FAFSA with an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $16,000 or less
- In good academic standing at ISU and be meeting all Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.
- Have a legitimate emergency circumstance which will need to be outlined and documented in the application process
ISU is able to provide the Emergency Scholarship thanks to funding from the Student Loan Fund of Idaho Education Fund in the Idaho Community Foundation.