Payroll at Idaho State University is on a bi-weekly pay schedule with payments made to employees every other Friday. All employees receive pay on Friday for the previous two weeks, i.e., a two-week lag.
Employees enter their time in BengalWeb for payment. Please see the current payroll schedule for pay periods, timesheet deadlines, and pay dates.
- Paydate/Payroll Calendar 2021
- Paydate/Payroll Calendar 2020
- Holiday Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2021 Contract & Payroll Dates
- Fiscal Year 2020 Contract & Payroll Dates
Click on the following link to access Time Entry Guide
Below, paper timecards should only be used when online time entry is not possible.
- Time Card - Part-time, temporary, or student employees
- Employee Time Sheet - Classified employees
- Non-Classified Employee Absence Report
Paystubs & Tax Forms
Employees can view their paystubs, tax forms, leave accruals, and other information in Employee Self Service (BengalWeb>Employees>Actions & Information>Employment Details>Employee Self Service).
Mandatory Direct Deposit
Direct deposit is the process by which the university deposits your paycheck directly into your checking or savings account.
Click on the following link to access the Payroll Direct Deposit Guide to add/update your Direct Deposit Information in Bengal Web, or you can use the following link to fill out a Direct Deposit Form.