Payroll at Idaho State University is on a bi-weekly pay schedule with payments made to employees every other Friday. All employees receive pay on Friday for the previous two weeks, i.e., a two-week lag.
Direct deposit is the process by which the university deposits your paycheck directly into your checking or savings account. Direct deposit is the preferred method of payment for ISU employees. There are several benefits to direct deposit:
- Direct deposit is safe because your pay is automatically deposited into your account on pay day
- no worrying about lost or stolen checks.
- Direct deposit is fast because your check is instantly deposited into your account and available on pay day
- no standing in long bank lines or waiting for your check to clear.
- Direct deposit is simple because your pay is deposited into your checking or savings account on time, correctly and confidentially.
- Direct deposit is convenient because your paycheck can be deposited into more than one banking institution or account.
- Payroll Direct Deposit Guide
- Paydate/Payroll Calendar 2020
- Paydate/Payroll Calendar 2019
- Holiday Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2020 Contract and Payroll Dates
- Fiscal Year 2019 Contract and Payroll Dates
- Fiscal Year 2019 Contract and Payroll Dates Summer 2018
- Fiscal Year 2018 Contract and Payroll Dates
Adjunct Contract Payroll Dates
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adjunct Contract & Payroll Dates Fall 2019
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adjunct Contract & Payroll Dates Summer 2019
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adjunct Contract & Payroll Dates Spring 2019
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adjunct Contract & Payroll Dates Fall 2018
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adjunct Contract & Payroll Dates Spring 2018
Payroll Supervisor(208) 282-3060
Technical Records Specialist
Office: (208) 282-3010
Personnel Technician(208) 282-3058
Assistant Controller(208) 282-4207
Payroll Direct Deposit Guide
Click on the following link to access the Payroll Direct Deposit Guide.