2021 ISU United Way Campaign
November 1 - 30
We support all of our employees and your personal choices in charitable giving. The annual United Way Campaign is one optional pathway for you to make a contribution to your charity of preference, but you are under no obligation to do so.
Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are unable to have fundraising events; however, we have tried to simplify ways for you to support the 501C3 agencies of your choice or the agencies supported by the United Way. Click to learn more about your local United Way:
Your donations will be funneled to the United Way in your area!
Ways to Donate:
- Payroll Deduction: To donate through payroll deduction please use this link to electronically complete your form through DocuSign. You need to fill out your name name and email, then click Begin Signing and then you will see the form to add in your donation. Upon completion, a copy will go to HR, Payroll, United Way and you (the donor).
- Cash or Check: If you wish to donate by cash or check, please download and print the State Pledge Form. Please do not send cash/checks through campus mail. Deliver the form and your donation to:
- Pocatello, Human Resources department, Administration Building, Room 312
- Idaho Falls, Karen Larsen in the Bennion Student Union
- Meridian, Front Office
- ISU 2021 Calendar Sale: ISU Facilities is selling their famous ISU Calendars are $10 each. For more information on the calendars, contact Kim Wright at email@example.com. Pre-order before November 20 with this link.
*Because of corporate sponsorships, 100% of every dollar donated goes directly to the area programs the United Way supports. You can also designate your funds to any 501(C)3 organization under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section of the form.
*If you wish to give to an ISU department, on your donation form under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section, write ISU Foundation - then the specific department you wish to support. For example: ISU Foundation - ISU Meridian Scholarship Fund, ISU Veteran Student Services or ISU Benny's Pantry.
Questions or comments on the ISU United Way Campaign can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does your United Way donations help your community?
Tackling Food Insecurity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Bridging the Educational Opportunity Gap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Creating Housing Stability in SE Idaho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Supporting Access to Mental Health: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Visit Southeastern Idaho United Way for more information on our local chapter.
- What programs do the United Way fund?
- Success Stories
- Frequently Asked Questions about the United Way
- State Pledge Form
- Donate .5%, 1% or more of your gross salary and be eligible for the Governor's Incentives.