2022 ISU United Way Campaign
November 1 - 30
We are super excited to announce our annual ISU United Way Campaign! You can donate by using this electronic donation form or by attending one of our fun events! We support all of our employees and your personal choices in charitable giving. The annual United Way Campaign is one optional pathway for you to make a contribution to your charity of preference, but you are under no obligation to do so. All donations will be funneled to the United Way in your area!
Fun Events and Donation Options are listed below:
Pocatello FUNdraiser Bowling Tournament - this event is back after a hiatus during the pandemic!
The Southeastern Idaho United ways supports many causes - Helping local causes. What a fun way to support our campaign and many local and regional causes.
Important information below:
Pond Student Union Game Center
Monday, November 21st, 12 pm (team signups closed) and 1pm (team signups OPEN)
We are bringing back the Famous Contest to win either the Bowling OR the Golf Award (top scoring team and team with the lowest score)!
Rally your troops and come up with a good bowling name for your team. (Costumes encouraged but not required!)
Teams should have 4 members each, and the entry fee is $15 per person (or $60 per team).
There will be a drawing for 2 - $25 Restaurant cards!
To register your team use this Bowling Contest Sign-up Form
Pocatello Pancake breakfast - Tuesday, November 22, 10-12 noon, PSUB Wood River
Come enjoy free pancakes and fresh waffles (Bengal waffle irons manned by President Kevin Satterlee) and learn how Idaho State University and United Way of Southeastern Idaho are teaming up for education in our region. All employees in attendance have a chance to win the raffle basket. Take a break and join for a yummy breakfast. Donations to the ISU United Way Campaign can be made at this event, but are not required!
They will be selling bread for United Way of Treasure Valley! Visit their United Way Bake Sale on Wednesday, November 16, 2022. The table will be in the Meridian main lobby between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. There will be a drawing for 2 - $25 Restaurant cards! Donation forms will be available or donor can use this electronic donation form to electronically complete your form through DocuSign! Contact Marci Miller, Prometric Testing Center or 208-373-1815 for questions.
More details to come.
Idaho Falls will have a drawing for 2 - $25 Restaurant cards! Donation forms will be available or donor can use this electronic donation form for payroll deduction! Contact April Peterson, TAB 288 or 208-282-7889 for questions.
Ways to Donate:
- Payroll Deduction: To donate through payroll deduction please use this electronic donation form to electronically complete your form through DocuSign. You need to fill out your name name and email, then click Begin Signing and then you will see the form to add in your donation. Upon completion, a copy will go to HR, Payroll, United Way and you (the donor).
- Cash or Check: If you wish to donate by cash or check, please download and print the State Pledge Form. Please do not send cash/checks through campus mail. Deliver the form and your donation to:
- Pocatello, Human Resources department, Administration Building, Room 312
- Idaho Falls, April Peterson, TAB 288 or 208-282-7889
- Meridian, Marci Miller, Prometric Testing Center or 208-373-1815
*Because of corporate sponsorships, 100% of every dollar donated goes directly to the area programs the United Way supports. You can also designate your funds to any 501(C)3 organization under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section of the form.
*If you wish to give to an ISU department, on your donation form under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section, write ISU Foundation - then the specific department you wish to support. For example: ISU Foundation - ISU Meridian Scholarship Fund, ISU Veteran Student Services or ISU Benny's Pantry.
Learn more about your local United Way below. All funds collected will be routed to your local United Way!
United Way of Southeastern Idaho
United Way of Idaho Falls and Bonneville County
Questions or comments on the ISU United Way Campaign can be sent to email@example.com.
How does your United Way donations help your community?
School District 91Ready, Set, Go Program
FASI (Financial Advocates of Southeastern Idaho)
Kindergarten Ready in American Falls
Teaming Up for Health - Pocatello Free Clinic
Teaming up for Financial Stability – SEICAA Veterans
Meridian - more information to come!
- Visit Southeastern Idaho United Way for more information on our local chapter.
- What programs do the United Way fund?
- State Pledge Form
- Receive the Governors Award by pledging 1% of your gross salary. Receive the Silver Star Award by pledging 1/2%. Click https://unitedwecare.idaho.gov/donate.cfm for more information and to use their .5% and 1% calculator.