2023 ISU United Way Campaign
We are excited to announce our annual ISU United Way Campaign!
You can donate through a payroll deduction, starting the first paycheck in January, by using this electronic donation form, or with check, cash, or card by attending one of our fun events! More info below.
We support all of our employees and your personal choices in charitable giving. The annual United Way Campaign is one optional pathway for you to make a contribution to your charity of preference, but you are under no obligation to do so. All donations will be funneled to the United Way in your area!
Pocatello Pancake breakfast - Friday, October 13, from 8:30-10:30 am in the Wood River rooms in the Student Union Building
Come enjoy free pancakes and fresh waffles (Bengal waffle irons manned by President Kevin Satterlee) and learn how Idaho State University and United Way of Southeastern Idaho are teaming up for education in our region. Several gift baskets will be raffled off to those in attendance. Take a break and join for a yummy breakfast. Donations to the ISU United Way Campaign can be made at this event, but are not required!
Football Game Fundraiser - Saturday, November 4
Ticket Vouchers will be available for the ISU vs Weber State football game. The voucher will reduce your ticket price PLUS a portion of all proceeds for the voucher tickets will go directly to the United Way.
Pocatello FUNdraiser Bowling Tournament - Tuesday, October 31
To register your team use this Bowling Contest Sign-up Form.
- Pond Student Union Game Center
- Tuesday, October 31st, 11am, 12pm, and 1pm
- We are bringing back the Famous Contest to win either the Bowling OR the Golf Award (top scoring team and team with the lowest score)!
- Rally your troops and come up with a good bowling name for your team. (Costumes encouraged but not required!)
- Teams should have 4 members each, and the entry fee is $15 per person (or $60 per team).
Dollars for Donuts - Thursday, October 19 from 8-10am, Main Hallway
Cash for Cookies - Monday, October 30 from 12:30-2:30pm, Main Hallway
Contact Patty Tryon, email@example.com or 208-373-1704 for more information
In Idaho Falls
Chili Cook Off - Thursday, October 26 from 12-1pm
Contact Jennifer Jolley, jenniferjolley@isu,edu or 208-282-7750 for more information.
If you have additional event ideas please contact a member of the ISU United Way Campaign Committee:
- Amy Dressel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angie Wilhelm -email@example.com
- Catherine Rider- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danielle Pew - email@example.com
- Jessy Sears -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lee Ann Waldron -email@example.com
- Robin Nelson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracy Collum - email@example.com
Ways to Donate:
Payroll Deduction: To donate through payroll deduction please use this electronic donation form to electronically complete your form through DocuSign. You need to fill out your name and email, then click Begin Signing and then you will see the form to add in your donation. Upon completion, a copy will go to HR, United Way and you (the donor).
Cash or Check: If you wish to donate by cash or check, please print the form linked here. Please do not send cash/checks through campus mail. You can mail the form and your donation directly to United Way, or hand deliver the form at one of the above events.
- Mail to: United Way of Southeastern Idaho
P.O. Box 911
Pocatello, ID 83204
- Mail to: United Way of Southeastern Idaho
*Because of corporate sponsorships, 100% of every dollar donated goes directly to the area programs the United Way supports. You can also designate your funds to any 501(C)3 organization under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section of the form.
*If you wish to give to an ISU department, on your donation form under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section, write ISU Foundation - then the specific department you wish to support. For example: ISU Foundation - ISU Meridian Scholarship Fund, ISU Veteran Student Services or ISU Benny's Pantry.
Learn more about your local United Way below. All funds collected will be routed to your local United Way!
How does your United Way donations help your community?
United Way of Treasure Valley Video – Community in Action
State of the Treasure Valley – United for ALICE
Community Impact Report – Note from CEO Tim Jackson
- Visit Southeastern Idaho United Way for more information on our local chapter.
- What programs do the United Way fund?
- State Pledge Form
- Receive the Governors Award by pledging 1% of your gross salary. Receive the Silver Star Award by pledging 1/2%. Click https://unitedwecare.idaho.gov/donate.cfm for more information and to use their .5% and 1% calculator.