2020 ISU United Way Campaign
November 1 - 30
ISU continues to support the United Way of Southeastern Idaho, Bonneville County and Idaho Falls, and Treasure Valley through its annual ISU United Way Campaign. If you are interested in donating to the United Way, please fill out the following form and either email to email@example.com or send through campus mail to Stop 8107 by December 13, 2020.
- To donate through payroll dedication please click this link. A copy will go to HR, Payroll, United Way and the donor. Please use this link to donate.
- If you wish to donate by cash or check, please download the donation form through this link. Please do not send cash/checks through campus mail. Deliver the form to:
- Pocatello Human Resources department, Administration Building, Room 312.
- Idaho Falls,
***Because of corporate sponsorships 100% of every dollar donated goes directly to the area programs the United Way supports. You can also designate your funds to any 501(C)3 organization on the donation form.
***If you wish to give to an ISU department, on your donation form under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section, write ISU Foundation - then the specific department you wish to support. For example: ISU Foundation - ISU Meridian Scholarship Fund, ISU Veteran's Sanctuary or ISU Benny's Pantry.
ISU Facilities is selling their famous ISU Calendars for $10 or 2 or more for $9 each. Pre-order your calendar before November 20 with the following form. For more information, contact Kim Wright at 208-282-3570 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does your United Way donations help your community?
- Visit Southeastern Idaho United Way for more information on our local chapter.
- What programs do the United Way fund?
- Success Stories
- Frequently Asked Questions about the United Way
- State Pledge Form
- Donate .5%, 1% or more of your gross salary and be eligible for the Governor's Incentives.