2019 ISU United Way Campaign November 1 - 30
ISU continues to support the United Way of Southeastern Idaho, Bonneville County and Idaho Falls, and Treasure Valley. If you are interested in donating to the United Way please fill out the following form and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send through campus mail to Stop 8107 by December 13, 2019 - State Pledge Form
***Because of corporate sponsorships 100% of every dollar donated goes directly to the area programs the United Way supports or you can designate your funds to any 501(C)3 organization on the donation form.
***If you wish to give to an ISU department, on your donation form under the Tax-Exempt Charitable Organization section, write ISU Foundation - then the specific department you wish to support. For example: ISU Foundation - ISU Meridian Scholarship Fund, ISU Veteran's Sanctuary or ISU Benny's Pantry.
ISU Facilities is selling their famous ISU Calendars for $10 or 2 or more for $9. To purchase, please contact Kim Wright at 208-282-3570 or email to
- Visit Southeastern Idaho United Way for more information on our local chapter.
- What programs do the United Way fund?
- Where Your Dollars Are At Work
- What Your Contribution Provides
- To designate a specific cause or other 501(c)3 non-profit organization to receive your donation, be sure to write that in on the bottom of your donation pledge form.
- Success Stories
- Frequently Asked Questions about the United Way
- State Pledge Form
- Donate .5%, 1% or more of your gross salary and be eligible for the Governor's Incentives - more information coming soon!
- Campaign Ideas - Click link for a list of United Way Campaign Ideas
- 8 Reasons to Give - Click link for reasons someone might have to donate
- Seller Permit - Click link for those selling items at fundraising events